We found 12 additional articles filed under network. They're listed below, most recent first.
- National Seminar: Mission Reconciliation
01/03/2012 -- United Methodist Women taps U.S. civil rights history and new technology to engage the ministry of reconciliation in Birmingham, Alabama.
- National Seminar, From a Participant's View
08/17/2011 -- Sophia Agtarap blogged from National Seminar 2011 on reconciliation.
- Palestine's Facebook Generation
07/08/2011 -- Youth use social media to break the siege of Gaza.
- Harford School for Girls: Video on YouTube
06/23/2011 -- For more than 100 years Harford School has been preparing girls in Sierra Leone for leadership. This video was produced for response, June 2011 issue, the magazine of United Methodist Women. Video and photos by Nile Sprague.
- It’s About Relationships
06/20/2011 -- response talks with young women about their involvement in United Methodist Women.
- Church Agencies Battle Human Trafficking
03/31/2011 -- When Maria, an Armenian citizen, ended up in Dubai, she resisted attempts by her traffickers to force her into prostitution.
- Social Networking: A New Space for Faith
02/01/2011 -- Facebook. Twitter. Blog. Communication today is vastly different than it was even five years ago. Every medium has its advantages and disadvantages, each better at one function or another. But given all the new technology that, in theory, makes it easier ...
- United Methodist Women Launches Web Campaign for Human Trafficking Awareness Day
01/10/2011 -- On January 11, 2011, Human Trafficking Awareness Day, the United Methodist Women homepage will feature an interactive, informational slideshow dedicated to raising awareness of human trafficking and ways to combat it.
- United Methodist Women Honored at UMAC
10/27/2010 -- United Methodist Women received awards at the annual meeting of the United Methodist Association of Communicators.
- Harriett Olson Speaks on Women, Peace and Security
10/26/2010 -- Women’s Division head Harriett Olson spoke on the importance of women’s involvement in peace and security issues for an event on implementing United Nations Security Council Resolution (UNSCR) 1325 on Women, Peace and Security.
- More than Sisters
05/02/2010 -- Women learn to use social media to connect with one another and the world.
- New Times, New Challenges, New Technologies: United Methodist Women at the Forefront in the Use of Technology
11/01/2005 -- United Methodist Women has always been at the forefront of innovation and the use of technology. This year is no exception!
Return to the original article.