Living the Heart of God: United Methodist Women Program Book 2012-2013
Are you ready to start your new program year?
Living the Heart of God—the new program book will help you get started. The programs in this book will equip you to live the heart of God in the world so that you will be prepared to see the ways in which you can help build up the body of Christ.
Your group will find monthly as well as special programs here. You can use them each month or choose the ones you are most interested in.
- Title and objective to reflect the theme of the program.
- Prayer, scripture and meditation to strengthen your spiritual life.
- Activities, discussions and examples to explore issues.
- Opportunities for service and advocacy in your communities and globally.
- Wire binding for ease of copying materials.
- Resource CD from which you can print out background materials.
- Mini Retreat to rejuvenate you for God’s mission.
Download the “Two Cents” song for the retreat: (PDF, 2pp, 61K)
Get ready to live out your faith, hope and love!
Place your order your with Mission Resource Center
by fax 214-630-0079,
mail 1221 Profit Drive,
Dallas, TX 75247-3919,
or online: missionresourcecenter.org.