We found 11 additional articles filed under Scholarship. They're listed below, most recent first.
- Stories of Peacemakers: Hong Kong, SAR, P.R. of China
09/15/2013 -- Mission For Migrant Workers Ltd. (MFMW) in Hong Kong, SAR, P.R. of China, works with Indonesian and Philippine Foreign Domestic Workers, a group of nearly 300,000 women who migrate to Hong Kong for work to support families still at home. One main program ...
- Africa’s Youth Rise to the Challenge at the Second Africa Central Conference Young People’s Gathering
07/12/2013 -- The Young People's Gathering was a moment of brainstorming for the church in sub-Saharan Africa, organized by United Methodist Women’s Regional Missionary Initiative and held April 17-22, 2013, in Harare, Zimbabwe.
- Being Bearers of Caring Concern
02/08/2013 -- As we go through this Lenten season, let us reflect on what it is to be a woman in Africa.
- Prayer Calendar Reflection: February 2013
02/01/2013 -- The Prayer Calendar reflects the lives of disciples who have answered God’s call to live out God’s mission.
- United Methodist Women and the Display That Wasn’t
05/03/2012 -- United Methodist Women didn’t have an exhibit at General Conference. Instead, they roped off their display area and set off on a flurry of learning and mission opportunities around Tampa, where General Conference is being held.
- Budget 2012 Presents Faith as an Action
01/12/2012 -- Budget 2012 is a reflection of the faith and faithfulness of United Methodist Women, which will strengthen current areas of programming while preparing for a new quadrennium.
- Mission Theology in Asia
12/08/2011 -- Regional Missionary Emma Cantor shared stark realities confronting Asian women, children and youth and stories of courageous women who make a difference.
- Women's Division Board Meeting Wrapup
10/11/2011 -- The Women’s Division board of directors approved the 2012 budget, received the criteria and application form for incoming national mission institutions that will be used to approve new partnerships, and approved a plan for a consultation with Native Ameri...
- Apply for the College Women's Seminar on Women and Migration
10/14/2010 -- The United Methodist Seminar Program is seeking applications from college and university women for a week long seminar Jan. 3-9, 2011 to be held in New York City.
- Wesley-Rankin Center Keeps Kids Stocked Up on School Supplies
09/01/2010 -- United Methodist Women-supported Wesley-Rankin Center in Dallas, Tx., helps kids go back to school with supplies, with help from a Women's Division grant for this program.
- On International Women’s Day, United Methodist Women Assesses Setbacks for Women’s Rights, Affirms Commitments
03/15/2010 -- On International Women’s Day, March 8, United Methodist Women joins thousands of women around the world to affirm our commitment to gender equality for women.
Return to the original article.