SCHOLARSHIPS AND GRANTS
We found 10 additional articles filed under scholarships and grants. They're listed below, most recent first.
- Theressa Hoover, Trailblazer, United Methodist Women Leader, Dead at 88
12/24/2013 -- Theressa Hoover, a vanguard for women’s empowerment, racial justice and the first African American chief executive of United Methodist Women’s national policymaking body, died Saturday, Dec. 21, in a nursing facility in Fayetteville, Ark. Ms. Hoover was 8...
- Africa’s Youth Rise to the Challenge at the Second Africa Central Conference Young People’s Gathering
07/12/2013 -- The Young People's Gathering was a moment of brainstorming for the church in sub-Saharan Africa, organized by United Methodist Women’s Regional Missionary Initiative and held April 17-22, 2013, in Harare, Zimbabwe.
- Being Bearers of Caring Concern
02/08/2013 -- As we go through this Lenten season, let us reflect on what it is to be a woman in Africa.
- Prayer Calendar Reflection: February 2013
02/01/2013 -- The Prayer Calendar reflects the lives of disciples who have answered God’s call to live out God’s mission.
- United Methodist Women and the Display That Wasn’t
05/03/2012 -- United Methodist Women didn’t have an exhibit at General Conference. Instead, they roped off their display area and set off on a flurry of learning and mission opportunities around Tampa, where General Conference is being held.
- Budget 2012 Presents Faith as an Action
01/12/2012 -- Budget 2012 is a reflection of the faith and faithfulness of United Methodist Women, which will strengthen current areas of programming while preparing for a new quadrennium.
- Mission Theology in Asia
12/08/2011 -- Regional Missionary Emma Cantor shared stark realities confronting Asian women, children and youth and stories of courageous women who make a difference.
- Apply for the College Women's Seminar on Women and Migration
10/14/2010 -- The United Methodist Seminar Program is seeking applications from college and university women for a week long seminar Jan. 3-9, 2011 to be held in New York City.
- Wesley-Rankin Center Keeps Kids Stocked Up on School Supplies
09/01/2010 -- United Methodist Women-supported Wesley-Rankin Center in Dallas, Tx., helps kids go back to school with supplies, with help from a Women's Division grant for this program.
- On International Women’s Day, United Methodist Women Assesses Setbacks for Women’s Rights, Affirms Commitments
03/15/2010 -- On International Women’s Day, March 8, United Methodist Women joins thousands of women around the world to affirm our commitment to gender equality for women.
Return to the original article.