- Circulate books among your unit members
- Check out Reading Program books at your local library
- Suggest titles to your local and church library if no Reading Program books are available
- Exchange books with other United Methodist Women units or circles
- Ask your district or conference leaders to buy books for circulation for local units
Buy books online through the E-store
or call 1-800-305-9857.
Visit the Reading Program page at UMWonline
Bonus Books list
Download the 2013 Reading Program book list (PDF, 2.9M)
Download the Reading Program Certificate of Recognition (PDF, 57 K)
Some books are also available in large print, e-reader and audio CD format as noted; some formats offer a savings in price - check publishers' websites, amazon.com or bn.com.
Please consider donating the difference in price to United Methodist Women as part of your Mission Giving.