- Circulate books among your unit members
- Check out Reading Program books at your local library
- Suggest titles to your local and church library if no Reading Program books are available
- Exchange books with other United Methodist Women units or circles
- Ask your district or conference leaders to buy books for circulation for local units
by Sean Mendez
This colorful, amply illustrated cookbook of international recipes emphasizes the educational, nutritional and social benefits of cooking with children, offering 19 recipes from as many nations. The book devotes four pages to each recipe and country, along with enriching notes on food and cultural facts. The emphasis here is on fun, collaboration, invention and food as an engaging art rather than exact science.