- Circulate books among your unit members
- Check out Reading Program books at your local library
- Suggest titles to your local and church library if no Reading Program books are available
- Exchange books with other United Methodist Women units or circles
- Ask your district or conference leaders to buy books for circulation for local units
by Ash Barker
Poverty is one of the great challenges of the 21st century, but not a new one. And neither is God's deep concern for the poor – it is a theme deeply woven throughout the Bible. This urgent, provocative book offers both challenge and hope. Pulling out and reflecting on significant passages from both testaments, the book reveals what the Bible says about both the nature of poverty and about how God calls people to respond.
e-reader version available