- Circulate books among your unit members
- Check out Reading Program books at your local library
- Suggest titles to your local and church library if no Reading Program books are available
- Exchange books with other United Methodist Women units or circles
- Ask your district or conference leaders to buy books for circulation for local units
by Sally Dyck and Sarah Ehrman
A Hopeful Earth bridges the gap between Jesus and the environment and guides readers in their understanding that living as good stewards of God's creation is a significant component of what it means to follow Jesus. Readers will discover how the church can reach out to younger generations by joining them in the race to save the planet.
e-reader version available