Executive Director, Houchen Community Center
- Full Time
- Occasional evening or weekend duty
- Minimum of three years' experience in program management and social skills, dealing with infants, youth and/or adults
- Bilingual preferred.
- Driver's license and access to a motor vehicle is required
Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education, Business Administration, Social Work or related field with specialization in pre-school and/or organization/management.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Administration and management of the Houchen Community Center
- Providing overall supervision of staff, volunteers, and agency placements
- Program development, program management, and ongoing community relations
Required skills include:
Demonstrated proficiency in fund development activities, especially in the non-profit environment; ability to communicate with community groups of various socio-economic and professional backgrounds.
Salary Range: 35,000 - $42,000.
Letters of Interest and resumes may be forwarded to:
Houchen Community Center
609 S. Tays Street
El Paso, Texas 79901
FAX: (915) 532-7238
This position will be available on July 1, 2011.