We found 7 additional articles filed under Washington. They're listed below, most recent first.
- Atlantic Street Center Celebrates 100 Years
02/01/2011 -- In 2010, Atlantic Street Center—a youth-focused social service agency in Seattle, Washington—celebrated 100 years of service to the city’s citizens. The center began life in 1910 when it was founded by two young women. One was a teacher; the other, a nurs...
- Tacoma Community House: An Evolving Ministry
02/01/2011 -- Throughout 2010, Tacoma Community House (TCH)—long supported by United Methodist Women—celebrated 100 years of ministry as a national mission institution of The United Methodist Church.
- Women’s Division Consents to Sibley Hospital Affiliation
11/12/2010 -- The Women's Division Board of Directors voted to approve the affiliation of Sibley Memorial Hospital with Johns Hopkins Health Services, effective November 1.
- Maryland Women Journey with Navajo Widows
04/13/2010 -- When a group of Navajo Native Americans from New Mexico needed a ride to the Capitol Building in Washington, D.C., Maryland United Methodist Women not only gave them a lift, but also joined them on a historic journey in search of justice.
- United Methodist Women Joins 200,000 on National Mall for Just Immigration Policies
03/25/2010 -- United Methodist Women members joined other United Methodists and 200,000 others calling for just reform of immigration policies in "March for America" in Washington, D.C., March 21.
- Join Thousands Calling for Just Immigration Reform
02/22/2010 -- An historic March for America for Immigration Reform will take place Sunday, Mar. 21 in Washington, DC, rallying for just immigration reform.
- United Methodists Join in Call for Justice, Comprehensive Immigration Reform
02/12/2009 -- Washington, DC, February 12, 2009--Faith communities in the United States are being called to pray and work for a just and comprehensive reform of what were described as broken immigration laws.
Return to the original article.