We found 5 additional articles filed under Washington. They're listed below, most recent first.
- Women’s Division Consents to Sibley Hospital Affiliation
11/12/2010 -- The Women's Division Board of Directors voted to approve the affiliation of Sibley Memorial Hospital with Johns Hopkins Health Services, effective November 1.
- Maryland Women Journey with Navajo Widows
04/13/2010 -- When a group of Navajo Native Americans from New Mexico needed a ride to the Capitol Building in Washington, D.C., Maryland United Methodist Women not only gave them a lift, but also joined them on a historic journey in search of justice.
- United Methodist Women Joins 200,000 on National Mall for Just Immigration Policies
03/25/2010 -- United Methodist Women members joined other United Methodists and 200,000 others calling for just reform of immigration policies in "March for America" in Washington, D.C., March 21.
- Join Thousands Calling for Just Immigration Reform
02/22/2010 -- An historic March for America for Immigration Reform will take place Sunday, Mar. 21 in Washington, DC, rallying for just immigration reform.
- United Methodists Join in Call for Justice, Comprehensive Immigration Reform
02/12/2009 -- Washington, DC, February 12, 2009--Faith communities in the United States are being called to pray and work for a just and comprehensive reform of what were described as broken immigration laws.
Return to the original article.