We found 5 additional articles filed under march. They're listed below, most recent first.
- ’I Want to Make a Difference in this World’
06/10/2010 -- Alexis Murphy shares her reflections on marching for immigrant, civil and human rights in a National Day of Action May 29.
- United Methodist Women, Local Advocacy Groups Gather in St. Louis May 1 to Call for Immigrant, Civil and Human Rights
04/21/2010 -- On Saturday, May 1, 2010, thousands of United Methodist Women, in St. Louis for their Quadrennial Assembly, and key St. Louis community groups will march and participate in a public faith-based vigil for immigrant, civil and human rights.
- Organize a Public Witness for Immigrant Rights on May 1
04/06/2010 -- We are inviting all United Methodist Women to organize local public witness events for immigrant rights in your communities on May 1. These events will link to a faith-based march and vigil for immigrant rights at Assembly 2010 in St. Louis.
- United Methodist Women Joins 200,000 on National Mall for Just Immigration Policies
03/25/2010 -- United Methodist Women members joined other United Methodists and 200,000 others calling for just reform of immigration policies in "March for America" in Washington, D.C., March 21.
- United Methodist Women Stands in Solidarity for Immigrant Rights
10/20/2008 -- United Methodist Women stood in solidarity for immigrant rights on two occasions last week, as the organization’s Immigrant Rights/Civil Rights Initiative took steps to support this issue.
Return to the original article.