We found 10 additional articles filed under 2012Spring. They're listed below, most recent first.
- National Mission Institutions Play a Vital Role in the Women’s Division Board Meeting
04/02/2012 -- Not only did the Women’s Division Board of Directors meet for one afternoon at one of the Women’s Division-related 98 national mission institutions, but the directors also approved two new institutions to join the caring connection of United Methodist-rel...
- Thomas Kemper Gives Remarks to 2009-2012 Women’s Division Directors
04/02/2012 -- The General Secretary of the General Board of Global Ministries, Thomas Kemper, gave closing remarks on the legacy of directors at their final meeting of the 2009-2012 quadrennium, the Semi-Annual board meeting in Plano, Tex., March 15-19, 2012.
- Spring 2012 Board Meeting: flickr photo gallery
03/28/2012 -- Photos of the Board meeting, quadrennial celebration and more from Plano, Texas.
- At Last Meeting of the Quadrennium, Women’s Division Directors Set Mission Budget, Welcome New Staff
03/21/2012 -- For many directors, the semiannual Women’s Division board of directors meeting in Plano, Texas, would be their last, as they served the maximum of their full two terms of eight years. Yet there was ample time for this configuration of directors to celebra...
- Finding Our Self: United Methodist Women in the Next Quadrennium
03/20/2012 -- At the spring 2012 Women’s Division board meeting, Deputy General Secretary Harriett Jane Olson asks United Methodist Women to define itself as an organization that is part of the body of Christ.
- Treasurer's Report: Many Gifts, One Spirit
03/19/2012 -- Treasurer Martha Knight described the impact the Women’s Division board of directors’ budgetary approvals throughout the 2009-2012 quadrennium had on individuals, communities and organizations around the world.
- Directors Visit Southeast Dallas Cooperative Parish, Learn About Immigration Issues
03/19/2012 -- Directors heard from pastors leading the three member churches and learned about how Justice for Our Neighbors was helping immigrants retain legal rights in Dallas.
- Women’s Division Directors Honored at Quadrennial Celebration
03/19/2012 -- At the semiannual board meeting in Plano, Texas, the Women’s Division honored the present configuration of directors and celebrated the exemplary work they did over the course of the 2009-2012 quadrennium.
- Directors Approve $60,000 Grant for Anti-Domestic-Violence Initiative
03/19/2012 -- The Inelda Z. Gonzalez Initiative on Domestic Violence, in honor of the Women’s Division president during the 2009-2012 quadrennium, will provide funds for resources, trainings, and internships to help bring awareness and action to domestic violence in th...
- Opening Our Eyes and Hearts to the Needs and Gifts of Women, Children and Youth
03/18/2012 -- At the spring 2012 board of directors meeting, Inelda González, president of the Women’s Division, celebrated the past four years of work and service of the board of directors on behalf of United Methodist Women.
Return to the original article.