We found 8 additional articles filed under semi-annual. They're listed below, most recent first.
- United Methodist Women and Men Take Action Against Domestic Violence
04/18/2010 -- The organizations agreed to collaborate on domestic violence programs, training and resources that can be used in churches across the country.
- Directors Set 2011 Budget, Criteria for International Disaster Response at Spring Meeting
04/14/2010 -- Women’s Division directors set the division’s 2011 budget, made 2009 Call to Prayer grants and allocated more than $191,972 for repairs and maintenance of United Methodist Women’s national mission institutions at their spring semi-annual meeting.
- Women's Division President: 'Ask What You Can Do for Mission'
04/14/2010 -- In the wake of major earthquakes in Haiti and Chile, and continued suffering of immigrants, Women’s Division President Inelda Z. González urged United Methodist Women members to redouble their outreach to neighbors in need in her address to directors at t...
- "Interesting Times" Are an Opportunity, Says Women's Division Top Executive
04/12/2010 -- Changes in the church, the world and United Methodist Women set the stage for "interesting times," said Women's Division Deputy General Secretary Harriett Jane Olson addressing division directors gathered for their semi-annual meeting April 8-12 in New Yo...
- Treasurer Challenges Directors to Tell Mission Giving Story
04/09/2010 -- We are living in a new economic reality, Women's Division treasurer Martha Knight told directors at the semi-annual board meeting at the Church Center for the United Nations, April 9. Yet, "In the midst of economic challenge unseen in recent times, once a...
- Division Directors to Explore New Relationship with Global Ministries
04/28/2009 -- Women's Division directors voted to explore a new model of partnership with the General Board of Global Ministries that would transfer oversight of United Methodist Women-supported national mission institutions, relationships with international partners a...
- Sensitive to the Current State of Global Economics, Treasurer Martha Knight is Realistic
04/28/2009 -- To the Women’s Division Board of Directors, Treasurer Martha Knight presented the year end financial report for the year 2008, at their semi-annual Board meeting in Stamford, Conn. on Friday.
- Women's Division Head Calls Hope Key to Future
04/27/2009 -- Hope is what the world needs, what United Methodist Women offers and what will drive the organization into a vibrant future in Christ’s mission, Women’s Division chief officer Harriett Jane Olson told division directors meeting in Stamford, Conn., April 2...
Return to the original article.