2010 SEMI-ANNUAL MEETING
We found 5 additional articles filed under 2010 semi-annual meeting. They're listed below, most recent first.
- United Methodist Women and Men Take Action Against Domestic Violence
04/18/2010 -- The organizations agreed to collaborate on domestic violence programs, training and resources that can be used in churches across the country.
- Directors Set 2011 Budget, Criteria for International Disaster Response at Spring Meeting
04/14/2010 -- Women’s Division directors set the division’s 2011 budget, made 2009 Call to Prayer grants and allocated more than $191,972 for repairs and maintenance of United Methodist Women’s national mission institutions at their spring semi-annual meeting.
- Women's Division President: 'Ask What You Can Do for Mission'
04/14/2010 -- In the wake of major earthquakes in Haiti and Chile, and continued suffering of immigrants, Women’s Division President Inelda Z. González urged United Methodist Women members to redouble their outreach to neighbors in need in her address to directors at t...
- "Interesting Times" Are an Opportunity, Says Women's Division Top Executive
04/12/2010 -- Changes in the church, the world and United Methodist Women set the stage for "interesting times," said Women's Division Deputy General Secretary Harriett Jane Olson addressing division directors gathered for their semi-annual meeting April 8-12 in New Yo...
- Treasurer Challenges Directors to Tell Mission Giving Story
04/09/2010 -- We are living in a new economic reality, Women's Division treasurer Martha Knight told directors at the semi-annual board meeting at the Church Center for the United Nations, April 9. Yet, "In the midst of economic challenge unseen in recent times, once a...
Return to the original article.