We found 5 additional articles filed under 2011Spring. They're listed below, most recent first.
- Report of the President to the Women’s Division Board of Directors
04/28/2011 -- Inelda González, president of the Women's Division, gave her speech to the board of directors at their Semi-Annual meeting, April 10, 2011 in Stamford, Conn.
- FAQs for Women's Division Proposed Structural Separation
04/11/2011 -- Directors of the Women's Division approved a proposal to structurally separate from the General Board of Global Ministries while continuing to work together in mutual areas of mission.
- Quilting a Future in Mission
04/10/2011 -- Women’s Division’s Harriett Jane Olson prepares division directors to consider proposals to restructure the women’s mission organization in an address filled with images of quilting at the division’s spring board meeting in Stamford, Conn., April 7-11.
- Finances Represent Where United Methodist Women Legacy Lives, Says Treasurer
04/10/2011 -- Revenues rose from the previous year due to Assembly attendance and faithful giving by members as the economy begins recovery.
- Women’s Division Proposes Becoming “Structurally Separate, Missionally Connected” to Global Ministries
04/10/2011 -- The Women’s Division board voted to become structurally separate from the General Board of Global Ministries (GBGM) while remaining “missionally connected” in staff configuration and by board directors at its recent meeting, April 7-11 in Stamford, Conn.
Return to the original article.