We found 8 additional articles filed under National Seminar. They're listed below, most recent first.
- Frequently Asked Questions
05/29/2013 -- United Methodist Women is a faith-based membership organization of laywomen within The United Methodist Church. We are organized for mission and our members are committed to growing as disciples of Jesus Christ in community with other women and building ...
- Latina Theologian and Justice-Seeker Ada Maria Isasi-Diaz Dies
05/16/2012 -- Professor Emerita at Drew University, she fought for justice in the context of "Mujerista" liberation theology. Read her obituary and watch a video of her at National Seminar 2011.
- National Seminar: Mission Reconciliation
01/03/2012 -- United Methodist Women taps U.S. civil rights history and new technology to engage the ministry of reconciliation in Birmingham, Alabama.
- Women's Division Board Meeting Wrapup
10/11/2011 -- The Women’s Division board of directors approved the 2012 budget, received the criteria and application form for incoming national mission institutions that will be used to approve new partnerships, and approved a plan for a consultation with Native Ameri...
- United Methodist Women Helps Prevent Domestic Violence
08/17/2011 -- Video of news coverage from National Seminar. Julie Taylor sheds light on this issue that "belongs to all of us."
- National Seminar, From a Participant's View
08/17/2011 -- Sophia Agtarap blogged from National Seminar 2011 on reconciliation.
- United Methodist Women Prepares for National Seminar on Social Justice
08/08/2011 -- Women from across the U.S. will study and act on justice issues at the seminar, “Mission: Reconciliation,” Aug. 13-17 in Birmingham, AL. Bible studies led by Ada Maria Isasi-Diaz will be livestreamed every morning at 8 a.m. EST starting Aug. 14!
- Sally L. Vonner Elected to Women's Division AGS Position, and Other Approvals
10/13/2010 -- At their Annual board meeting, Oct. 7-11 in Stamford, Conn., the Women’s Division board of directors approved or reported on the following actions.
Return to the original article.