This mission study includes a short history of Haiti as well as activities and resources for teens. Written for study leaders, the book is designed to connect youth with the life and interests of young people in Haiti, helping participants become better neighbors in our global community.
Get Hope for Haiti from the e-store
This children's mission study and teacher's guide introduces students to Haiti, and to Haitians as fellow children of God, guiding students through Haiti's background, the people of Haiti, the January 10, 2010 earthquake, and how they can work in mission with Haiti. Get Krik, Krak from the e-store
Here are additional articles, photos and videos to supplement United Methodist Women's 2011 geographic mission study, Haiti: Challenges and Hope by the Rev. Dr. Jacques E. Pierre.
See how the Haiti's history was influenced by U.S. diplomacy and policy.
The Earthquake and Haiti's Recovery
- Haitian Methodist Women and Men Making a Difference
- Get the latest emergency updates from UMCOR
- Send relief supplies to Haiti
- Volunteer in Haiti
Environmental Justice in Haiti
- Ecotourism: A Way Forward in Haiti?
- Environmental Justice: Just Words, or Haiti's Key to Capacity?
- Reframing Recovery to Achieve Environmental Justice in Haiti
Government immigration policies often create paradoxes for Haitians who live scattered.