Connect With United Methodist Women
UMWonline is a social network geared for United Methodist Women to share ideas and resources that help us live out the PURPOSE. Registation on the network is open to UMW members as well as friends. Much of the content is open to network members and non-members alike, some is open to members only, while other groups have been created as private - open only to invited members.
In April 2013, the network is moving from a hosted platform at UMWOnline.NET to a new platform we are building around members' needs at UMWOnline.ORG. Both networks will be operational for a couple of months; by the end of June 2013, all files and groups will be on the new network.
To Use the New UMWOnline
- The web address is UMWOnline.org. You can also get there from unitedmethodistwomen.org by clicking aywhere you see this icon:
- Click "Sign In," found in the upper right corner or under "Quick Links" on the left hand side.
- Existing members: The same username and password you use on UMWOnline.net will work on UMWOnline.org. If you have misplaced your login information, you can enter your email address on the new site and click the "Forgot Your Password?" link.
New members: Fill out the fields on the right; your User name can be a nickname, your email address or something else unique to you.
- Check your email: If you just registered, you will need to confirm your membership by clicking a link in the email sent to you. If you have forgotten your password and clicked that link, you will receive an email with a link to reset it.
- Explore! Click the tabs along the top:
Groups are being moved every day and new groups can be started
Members are there and easy to search by name; find your old contacts or make a new friend (the Network Admin is a good place to start!)
Start a Chat
Follow a Forum thread
- And if you get stuck, contact us: