We found 11 additional articles filed under schools. They're listed below, most recent first.
- Ministry with the Poor: Creating the Beloved Community (PDF)
06/27/2013 -- This 5-page supplement to the 2012-2013 Poverty mission study is a free download from umwmissionresources.org.
- Winthrop University Wesley Foundation Takes Human Trafficking Seminar
10/14/2010 -- The United Methodist Seminar Program is hosting a group of 15 students from Winthrop University Wesley Foundation in Rock Hill, S.C., for a two-day seminar on human trafficking.
- UMC Bishop Thomas Bickerton Speaks on Ending Malaria Deaths at U.N. Panel
09/22/2010 -- United Methodist Women had a presence at the U.N. Week’s Digital Media Lounge Tuesday during which a panel discussion was held about malaria that included United Methodist Bishop Thomas Bickerton, who spearheads the Nothing But Nets campaign.
- My Work With Imam Feisal Rauf and Daisy Khan
09/15/2010 -- As I listen to the debate about the proposed Cordoba House community center at 51 Park Place in Manhattan, I find it painful to see two highly regarded interfaith leaders dragged through the mud by news commentators and politicians who don’t really know t...
- Wesley-Rankin Center Keeps Kids Stocked Up on School Supplies
09/01/2010 -- United Methodist Women-supported Wesley-Rankin Center in Dallas, Tx., helps kids go back to school with supplies, with help from a Women's Division grant for this program.
- Domestic Violence Printable Handout (PDF)
07/27/2010 -- Print this handout for distribution at events on building awareness on domestic violence. Also includes survey and program evaluation form.
- Because God First Loved Us
07/01/2010 -- Make a commitment to act on behalf of women, children and youth, and start meaningful conversations in your community on important issues.
- Ties that Bind
04/30/2010 -- Representatives from six of the19 schools in United Methodist Women’s Higher Education Initiative gathered in St. Louis, Mo., April 28 for a pre-Assembly consultation to consider how their colleges and universities might be of service to one another.
- Baltic United Methodist Theological Seminary Marks Anniversary with a New President
08/17/2009 -- Tallinn, Estonia--The 15th anniversary of the largest United Methodist theological seminary in Europe was marked by the installation of a new president and an espiscopal address linking the role of theological schools to the practice of Christian mission....
- Mission Study on Israel-Palestine Is Consistent with United Methodist Policy
06/24/2008 -- A joint statement of the General Board of Global Ministries and the Women's Division
- Reading, Writing and Raspberries: Food and Nutrition in U.S. Schools
07/20/2005 -- Every day, more than 26 million children in over 99,000 public and non-profit private schools across the country eat lunches subsidized by the National School Lunch Program.1 Good nutrition promotes education because children learned better when they ate...
Return to the original article.