Links to Other Sites
- Brief Timeline of the United Methodist Church and Its American Heritage, United Methodist General Commission on Archives and History. John Wesley Timeline
- Gallery of Photographs, United Methodist General Commission on Archives and History.
- Methodist Archives and History Center at Drew University Madison, NJ.
- Methodist Archives at John Rylands University Library of Manchester.
- Obras de Wesley. A 14 volume set of John Wesley's works in Spanish that includes sermons, doctrinal treatises, Bible commentaries, faith and works spirituality, journals, and letters.
- Wesleyan Center of Applied Theology.
- The Wesleys: Charles and John, Christian History, Issue 69, Winter 2001.
- Women's History in Methodism at John Rylands University Library of Manchester.
The year 2003 marked the 300th anniversary of the birth of John Wesley (1703-1791), the founder of Methodism.
- Tercentennial of John Wesley, The Methodist Church.
- Tercentennial Resources, General Board of Discipleship, The United Methodist Church.
- Tercentennial Worship Resources, General Board of Discipleship, The United Methodist Church.
- HymnSite.com hymns in midi and text format from the current United Methodist hymnal.
- Wesley Music Resources, General Board of Discipleship, The United Methodist Church.
- Poems by Charles Wesley: "A Morning Hymn" and "For Christmas Day"
- An Address to the Clergy by John Wesley.
- Covenant Renewal Service.
- John Wesley: Evangelist by Richard Green.
- Letter Written by John Wesley (Treasures of the Karpeles Manuscript Library).
- Hymn by John Wesley: "Thou Hidden Love of God".
- Notes on the Bible by John Wesley (both Old and New Testaments).
- Wesley's Directions for Singing.
- Wesley's Works on CD-Rom
This site contains not only ordering information for this CD-ROM but selections from John Wesley's writings.
Contemporaries of John Wesley
- The Arminians.
- Arminianism: The Road to Rome! by Augustus Toplady, an opponent of John Wesley and Arminianism.
- Calvinism vs. Arminianism.
- An Open Letter to John Wesley by George Whitfield.
- Letter to Wesley - Relative to His Pretended Abridgement of Zanchius on Predestination by Augustus Toplady
- The Sermons of George Whitefield.