Hospital Revitalization Program
The Hospital Revitalization Program assists Methodist churches in Africa and Asia to assess the needs of their health-care facilities. It then works with them to improve standards of care, always ensuring that the effort will be part of a larger strategy of community-based health education and development.
The following hospitals are part of this program that brings health and healing to communities throughout Africa and Asia.
- Chicuque Rural Hospital, Chicuque, Mozambique Visit Chicuque online!
- Clara Swain Hospital, Bareilly, India
- Dabou United Methodist Hospital, Dabou, Côte d'Ivoire
- Ganta United Methodist Hospital, Liberia Visit Ganta online!
- Nyadire United Methodist Hospital, Nyadire, Zimbabwe Visit Nyadire online!
- Mary Johnston Hospital, Manila, Philippines
- Mutambara United Methodist Hospital, Mutambara, Zimbabwe
- Old Mutare United Methodist Hospital, Old Mutare, Zimbabwe
- Rural Health Project, Zing, Nigeria
- Samuteb Hospital, Samuteb, Democratic Republic of Congo
- United Methodist Health & Maternity Center, Kissy, Freetown, Sierra Leone
Visit Kissy online!
What You Can Do
You can support this program by giving to UMCOR Advance #982168, Hospital Revitalization.
At Church For local church and Annual Conference credit,
put your gift in the offering plate on Sunday.
By Mail Make your check to UMCOR and mail to
PO Box 9068
New York, NY 10087
By Phone Call toll-free (800) 554-8583