UMCOR Relief Supply -Shipping & Packing
- All items included in kits must be NEW items.
- Box Weight-Each packed box cannot exceed 66 pounds.
- All emergency kits are carefully planned to make them usable in the greatest number of situations. Since strict rules often govern product entry into international countries, it is important that kits contain only the requested items-nothing more.
- Do NOT include any personal notes, money or additional materials in the kits. These things must be painstakingly removed and will delay the shipment.
- Pack kits in boxes with only ONE type of kit in each box. Clearly write the contents on the outside or inside of each box.
- Complete 2 packing lists-one for your records and one to put on the shipping box.
- Paste the shipping label / packing list on the outside of each box you send to UMCOR Sager Brown. The shipping list helps the depot to quickly process kits.
- Processing & Shipping Costs: Please enclose an envelope containing at least $1 for each kit you send. This donation enables kits to be sent without delay to areas in need. For Flood Buckets: $1.50.
- Put the ORM-D mark on the outside of any buckets or boxes containing aerosols or flammables.
Special Shipping Requirements
Cleaning Agents. All cleaning agents must be liquid and in plastic bottles. No powders. Pack them inside a bucket or strong outer box.
Aerosols or Flammables. If including these types of supplies, ship kits by UPS Ground, Fed Ex Ground, or by truck. Do NOT ship by US Mail or DHL/Airborne freight.