Bulk Materials Assembly & Shipping Instructions
The material resources program is always happy to receive kits and buckets fully assembled with all required items. However, the Relief Supply Depots can also use large quantities of bulk items.
List of Bulk Material Needs
(listed in order of priority)
- Terry cloth hand towels (15" x 25" or 16" x 27", No kitchen towels)
- Metal nail files or fingernail clippers (no emery boards, no toenail clippers)
- Children's blunt scissors
- Pencil sharpeners (plain, small, individual sharpeners with no emblems)
- Baby sweaters (open in the front)
- Cloth baby diapers (cloth only--no disposable diapers)
- Ruled paper (pad, spiral, or loose leaf)
- Baby gowns or sleepers
- School Bags (finished size 14" x 16")
Important Kit Assembly Information
- All items included in kits must be NEW items.
- All emergency kits are carefully planned to make them usable in the greatest number of situations. Since strict rules often govern product entry into international countries, it is important that kits contain only the requested items-nothing more.
- Do NOT include any personal notes, money or additional materials in the kits. These things must be painstakingly removed and will delay the shipment.
- Box Weight. Each packed box cannot exceed 66 pounds.
- Complete 2 packing lists-one for your records and one to put on the shipping box.
- Paste the shipping label / packing list on the outside of each box you send. The shipping list helps the depot to quickly process kits.
- Processing & Shipping Costs: Please enclose an envelope containing at least $1 for each kit you send. This donation enables kits to be sent without delay to areas in need. For Cleaning Buckets: $1.50.