Bedding Kit Assembly & Shipping Instructions
These supplies provide an important source of comfort for displaced persons.
Bedding Kit Items
Value: $50 per kit
2 flat sheets
flat only, no fitted
- 2 pillows
- 2 pillow cases
Important Kit Assembly Information
- All items included in kits must be NEW items.
- All emergency kits are carefully planned to make them usable in the greatest number of situations. Since strict rules often govern product entry into international countries, it is important that kits contain only the requested items—nothing more.
- Do NOT include any personal notes, money or additional materials in the kits. These things must be painstakingly removed and will delay the shipment.
- Box Weight. Each packed box cannot exceed 66 pounds.
- Complete 2 packing lists-one for your records and one to put on the shipping box.
- Paste the shipping label / packing list on the outside of each box you send. The shipping list helps the depot to quickly process kits.
- Processing & Shipping Costs: Please enclose an envelope containing at least $1 for each kit you send. This donation enables kits to be sent without delay to areas in need. For Cleaning Buckets: $1.50.