Annual Report 2007
This booket describes the work of the United Methodist Committee on Relief in 2007, and a separate folder details our program revenues and expense. Your generous response to the One Great Hour of Sharing offering allows us to keep our promise to direct your designated donations entirely to specific causes. UMCOR ministries in 81 countries "Cultivate Hope," linking the hearts of generous donors with the hands of equally generous beneficiaries around the globe. Thank you for engaging in these endeavors with us.
- Disaster Response (including response in South Asia and Gulf Coast)
- UMCOR Field Operations and World Hunger and Poverty (includes Sustainable Agriculture & Development)
- Refugee & Immigration Ministries and UMCOR Sager Brown
- Financial Statement(Audited)(Audited)
- Download Full Report
- Download Auditor's Report (Consolidated Financial Statement)
To view these files, you must have Adobe Acrobat® Reader™ installed on your computer. Download the free Adobe Acrobat® Reader™
File Download Help: If you are on a slower online connection and a PDF file is large, try the right-click download technique: With your mouse, try right-clicking on the link (with Macintosh, hold "Control" and click). From the menu that appears, select "save target as," "save object as," or "save link as." Choose the directory on your computer where you want to save the file and then download ("save") it. (This right-click technique does not work with Firefox.)
NOTE: Complete financial statements, audited by Crosslin and Associates, and Financial Disclosure are available upon request.