Spiritual comfort in times of trial.
- Psalm 23: "The Lord Is My Shepherd"
The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not want.
- Psalm 103: "God Is Merciful and Gracious"
Bless the LORD, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless his holy name.
- Psalm 147: "God Heals the Brokenhearted"
Praise the LORD! How good it is to sing praises to our God. . .
- Matthew 9: "The Paralyzed Man and His Friends"
When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralytic, "Take heart, son; your sins are forgiven."
- Matthew 9: "Jesus Heals the Woman Suffering from Bleeding"
"If I only touch his cloak, I will be made well."
- Matthew 25: "I Was Sick and You Visited Me"
'Truly I tell you, just as you did it to one of the least of these who are members of my family, you did it to me.'