You may wish to include:
- The number of people in the organization who were involved.
- The method of fundraising, e.g., a children's bake sale, donations in lieu of a birthday or wedding present, volunteering, letter writing, etc.
- The dollar amount donated.
Remember also to include the basic elements of a story:
- Who--the person or organization
- What--the action performed by the person or organization
- Where--the location of the action
- When--the date and time, if pertinent
- How--the manner in which the subject performed the action
- Please upload your high resolution / original photo file(s) for best quality. Photos in JPEG format are preferred.
- Include the photo credits, i.e., the name of the person or organization that took or owns the picture.
- Include a caption for the picture.
Please remember that when you send your stories from the web, you are giving permission to display it on The Advance website.