Application for Missionary Service and InstructionsApplication for Missionary Service Instructions - Please Read Carefully:
- Application for Missionary Service
Complete the Personnel Information Form. It is available in two formats:
Word (12 pp, 148K) PDF (12 pp, 112K)
Please use a typewriter with a Clean Black Ribbon, or a word processor with a Good Quality Printer. For the Skills and Professional Experience Sheet, simply complete and return it along with your other data.
- Request transcripts
- A. From each institution of higher education which has awarded you a degree, request that your official transcript (signed by the registrar and affixed with the raised seal of the institution) be SENT TO YOU in a sealed envelope.
- B. When you receive the transcript, do NOT open the envelope. Place the sealed envelope(s) containing your transcripts in a large envelope along with your completed Personnel Information Form and references (see 4 below).
- Select References
- A. Select five people to give you a reference.
- B. Contact each one of those selected and ask for his/her permission to be listed as a reference.
- C. Prepare the Reference Forms Word (2pp, 62K) (2 parts) and Cover Letter:
1. Place your name and the name of the reference person in the appropriate places on each form and each letter.
- D. Place a completed copy of the cover letter with a reference form and a self-addressed, stamped envelope in a separate envelope which you will provide. Each reference person will complete the confidential form and RETURN IT TO YOU with their signature affixed ACROSS the sealed flap of the envelop.
- E. When you receive a returned reference, do NOT open the envelope.
- Mailing Forms When you have received all transcripts and references, place them unopened in a large envelope along with your completed Personnel Information Form and any other documentation required and mail to the Chairperson of your Conference Committee on Mission PersonnelWeb-or- to the address above.